The public sector is facing many challenges. Government is under pressure to accomplish more each year, and expenditure is under constant scrutiny. On the other hand, the Slovak Republic has the opportunity to use funds provided by the European Union for selected purposes, which also includes several challenges to the public sector.
Our partner-led teams provide valuable support to government and state-owned enterprises. BDO shares its thought leadership in a number of ways, staying at the forefront of this ever-evolving space.
BDO’s public sector practice provides the industry with experts who have knowledge, experience and understanding of the sector. Our experts understand the culture, processes and issues affecting the sector, which in turn enables our clients to receive a tailored, efficient and effective service. BDO offers industry-focused advisory, tax, and assurance services across the public sector including energy, healthcare, pension system, postal services, finance, state aid consultancy, etc.
Our tools are based on theoretical models, which we convert into workable tools that quickly help you get going in practice. We will give you workable, manageable and understandable advice that is fully geared to your needs.
- Foreign direct investments and state aid advisory
- Sensitivity analyses of investment projects
- Complex financial analysis and analysis of potential risks
- Preparation of financial impact analyses
- Negotiation process with potential investors
- Regulatory consulting, analyses of regulatory parameters
- Assurance services
- Project management consultancy in the area of euro implementation
- On-going business advisory services in various areas (e.g. finance, HR)