Manufacturing remains one of the key industries for Slovak Republic as well as for the whole global economy. In recent years, manufacturers have developed their position to cope with the threats from low-cost emerging countries, and manufacturers now aspire to provide excellent service supported by extensive R&D and innovation.
The BDO manufacturing group provides an integrated, full service capability to firms across the manufacturing industry. We work closely with clients to find solutions to industry issues, utilizing our expertise in everything from business advice and audit to tax advice and corporate finance.
Our involvement in manufacturing stems from a first class client base that enables us to keep up to date with issues in the industry. We build on this platform by meeting other manufacturing companies and discussing their concerns and working with key industry players.
BDO understands the challenges faced by manufacturers today and offers integrated services, tailored specifically to meet our clients' needs. From the tax implications of global expansion to conducting due diligence for an acquisition, we can help you navigate the many issues affecting your business. We are well versed in the accounting issues facing the manufacturing and distribution marketplace, as well as the regulatory and compliance challenges posed by every area in which you operate – from liquidity issues to labor costs.
- Analysis and due diligence of proposed transactions
- Restructuring of manufacturing companies by means of mergers or demergers
- Audit & Assurance services
- Compliance services for manufacturing companies (accounting and reporting, tax compliance)
- Market studies and market analysis
- Optimization of internal processes
- Advisory in the field of financing options in the manufacturing sector
- Financial management and reporting outsourcing services