Chinese companies doing business in Slovakia
As a starting point for exploiting the European market, Slovakia is becoming an increasingly attractive location for more and more Chinese companies. We can support you and your business in all matters regarding founding and establishing a company in Slovakia and help you make your business in Slovakia success.
We can advise you on the following issues:
- Acquisition of companies
- IPOs of Chinese companies on the Stock Market
Our start-up services in Slovakia:
Advice regarding choice of legal form
Start-up support (preparation of contracts, registration with the relevant local government department)
Design and review of business plans
Assistance in obtaining residence and work permits
Advice on and audit of EDP systems and IT security
Day-to-day tax consulting
Day-to-day Tax and Consulting Services
We can guide you through the legal and administrative process of company formation including advising on a structure to suit your needs.
We can assist with setting up a bank account, finding a local office address and all related matters.
We can provide services in respect of the maintenance of accounting books and records in the Chinese language. In China, audits must be carried out by an independent firm and we can assist with the selection of such a firm.
We can provide advice in respect of expatriate taxation and local employment law.
We can advise on all aspects of the taxes that will apply to your operations in China. These include direct and indirect taxes (Enterprise Income Tax, VAT, Business Tax, Consumption Tax, Embankment Protection Fees, Urban Maintenance and Construction Tax, Education Surcharge and Local Education Surcharge) and payroll taxes (Employment Tax and Social Security and Housing Fund Contributions). We can assist with completion and filing of the appropriate returns and advise you of payments to be made.
We can provide advice on Stamp Duty.
We can provide advice in respect of the Foreign Exchange Control regulations.
•Filings with appropriate government department
•Registration with appropriate government department
•Salary withholding tax
•Social security contributions
- Financial Statements
•Requirement due to size or sector
Our services for takeovers or acquisition of interests in companies in Slovakia:
- Company valuation, due diligence investigation and M&A consulting
- Tax optimization of acquisition structure
- Support in acquisition and sale of companies
IPO of Chinese companies on the local Stock Exchange
Our services in connection with listings of Chinese companies on the local Stock Exchange:
Prior to the IPO
- Reorganisation of internal and external reporting in compliance with the requirements of the London market
- Implementation of management information and risk management systems
- Selection of sponsor/nominated adviser
- Review of taxation structure
- Implementation of share options schemes
Accompanying the IPO
- Identification of suitable non-executive directors
- Undertaking the financial due diligence likely to be required, including a long form report, working capital report, and report on the last three years’ financial statements